WHY AFRICAN COUPLES ARE NOT ROMANTIC
Many marriages are just for sleeping and waking
up, raising kids and ageing together till death
comes, they see it a generational duty
* Many couples hardly kiss and they only hug each
other when they receive good news.
* The husband only puts food in his wife's mouth
only when she is sick and cant feed herself.
* If you see a man opening car door for his wife
means the door is faulty or he painted it newly
* The only thing that makes an african man touch
his wife's neck is when she complains of fever. He
wont touch it again till the next fever.
* The only time he can carry his wife on his arms is Dress Affordable boat neck scoop wedding bridal collections
when she is in labour.
* if you see them seated outside at night, dont
think they are romantic. They are only waiting for
the smell of insecticide to vanish.
*"SOME" wives buy gifts for their husbands only
when they are hospitalized.
* The only time they race together is when there is
danger and everyone is running.
* The only time they go for evening stroll is when
they want to go and lay a complain to the parents
of the person that beat their child or got their
* The only time they bath together is when both
are late for work.
* the only time a wife looks closely to her
husband's eyes is when he complains of dirt in his
Unfortunately, Africans feel that any romantic
man is being controlled by his wife.
They will begin to spread rumours around like:
"chai, see as his'wife don carry juju cage am"
TRUE OR FALSE?